At www.alexandracaspruf.com, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and website visitors, including you. Members of the Alexandra Caspruf Jewelry team are also customers, both of www.alexandracaspruf.com and of other online stores. Therefore, we appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the internet.
www.alexandracaspruf.com stores and processes personal data in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 677/2001, as amended and supplemented.
This policy refers to the cookies and web pages operated by www.alexandracaspruf.com with its registered office in Bucharest. www.alexandracaspruf.com cu sediul social in Bucuresti.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files made up of letters and numbers that are stored on a user's computer, mobile device, or other equipment used to access the internet. Cookies are installed by a web server requesting a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome) and are completely "passive" (they do not contain software programs, viruses, or spyware and cannot access user hard drive information).
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies can provide a faster and easier interaction between users and websites. For example, when a user logs in to a particular website, their login data is stored in a cookie; later on, the user can access that site without having to log in again.
In other cases, cookies can be used to store information about the activities carried out by the user on a certain web page, so that the user can easily resume these activities on a subsequent access to the site. Cookies tell the server which pages to show the user, so that they do not have to remember this or navigate the entire site from the beginning. Thus, cookies can be likened to "bookmarks" that tell the user exactly where they left off on a website.
Cookies can also store information about products ordered by the user on an e-commerce site, making the concept of a "shopping cart" possible.
What kind of Cookies are we using?
We use two types of cookies: session and fixed. Fixed cookies are temporary files that remain on the user's device until the end of the session or the closure of the application (web browser). Fixed files remain on the user's device for a period specified by the cookie or until they are manually deleted by the user.
- Strictly necessary cookies allow you to navigate the website and use its basic functions. Typically, these are only installed in response to actions you take that are equivalent to a request for services. These cookie files are essential for using the website.
- Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized features, such as remembering your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your browsing on other websites.
- Analytical and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how the Website is used (e.g. the pages that a user opens most often). This helps us improve how the Website works, for example, by ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 1 year. Regarding third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary, and in some cases, it may exceed 2 years.
- Marketing and audience targeting cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the frequency of seeing an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Additionally, we may share this information with third parties (such as advertising agencies) for this purpose. The expiration period for these types of cookies is a maximum of 2 years. Regarding third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary, and in some cases, it may exceed 2 years.
- Cookies for social media networks allow you to share your activity on social networks, such as Facebook, on the website.
Do Cookies contain personal data?
You can withdraw your consent regarding cookie files at any time.
If you want to remove cookie files stored on your devices and configure your web browser to refuse cookie files, you can use the preference settings in your web browser. Usually, you can find navigation settings related to cookie files in the "Options", "Tools", or "Preferences" menus of the web browser you use to access our websites. Depending on the existing web browsers, different means can be used to disable cookie files. For more information, please visit your browser's website:
- Cookies settings in Internet Explorer - Internet Explorer;
- Cookies settings in Firefox - Firefox;
- Cookies settings in Chrome - Chrome;
- Cookies settings in Safari - Safari;
- Cookies settings in Edge - Edge;
- Cookies settings in Opera - Opera.
Please note that by deleting or disabling cookies in the future, your user experience may be affected, and you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of our website.
See more about Cookies here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.